Report an Auto or Property Claim
It is our mission to provide you fast, fair claim service.
Report a claim by phone. Call: 1-866-275-7322
Report a Claim Online – Log in to Your Account
In the event of a car accident:
- Report to the police as soon as possible.
- Get license numbers of all vehicles involved.
- If possible, get photos showing the position of the vehicles.
- Get names and addresses of all witnesses, injured persons, drivers, and occupants of other vehicles.
- Give your name and address to the other person or police officers before leaving the scene.
- Do not talk about the accident or sign any statements or reports except to the police officers or our own insurance adjusters.
- If you have an accident, please report your claim by calling 1-866-275-7322 toll free day or night 24/7.
In the event of property loss to your home:
- If you have a claim, please report it by calling 1-866-275-7322 toll free day or night 24/7.
- Protect the property from further damage.
- If repairs are required, make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property and keep accurate record of repairs and expenses.
- Prepare an inventory of damaged personal property showing the quantity, description, and present value.
- Keep all bills, receipts and related documents to justify the figures in the inventory.