Insurance Products


If you live in a flood plain, a Flood Insurance policy is an affordable way to prevent huge weather-related losses.

Find an Agent

Mississippi Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance sells and services flood insurance policies through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).

If your community participates in the National Flood Insurance Program, you may buy a flood insurance policy through your Mississippi Farm Bureau agent.

Flood Insurance Policy Options

The coverage afforded is in (3) separate policy types, depending on the occupancy of the building:

The Dwelling Form

The Dwelling Form insures a building and/or residential contents on a single family or a 2-4 family dwelling.

The General Property Form

The General Property Form insures a building and/or contents on non-residential buildings (i.e. detached garage, grain bin, business, bed & breakfast, etc…) and other residential buildings and/or contents (i.e. apartment building, assisted living facility, etc…).

The Residential Condominium Building Form

The Residential Condominium Building Form insures under one master policy, building coverage for the entire condominium building, including all units and their improvements

Important Flood Insurance Information

It is important to understand that most home and business insurance policies do not cover flood losses, which makes the purchase of a flood insurance policy a very good decision for the homeowner, business owner, or renter. For eligible buildings located in low to moderate-risk flood zones B, C or X there are some Preferred Risk Policy coverage packages available.

Contact a Mississippi Farm Bureau Insurance Agent today to get a free, no risk flood insurance quote and learn more about our full range of policy options.

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.