Personal Auto Insurance
Get A Quote!
Contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent today to get a FREE, no risk quote.Continue
Auto insurance doesn’t have to be complicated. When you talk to your local Mississippi Farm Bureau Insurance Agent, you’ll have all the help you need to determine what auto coverage options are right for you.
As one of the largest automobile insurance writers in the state of Mississippi, Mississippi Farm Bureau Insurance can provide a full range of auto coverage options to meet your needs.
Common Personal Auto Insurance Policy Options:
- Liability Coverage: Provides protection for an insured’s activities for accidental bodily injury or property damage to a third party for which you are legally responsible.
- Medical Expense Coverage: Pays for necessary medical and funeral services caused by an auto accident and sustained by you.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Pays for damages sustained by you caused by an at fault driver who does not have liability insurance or does not have sufficient liability limits to pay for damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for damage to your auto caused by collision with another auto or object. It also provides rental car coverage when your auto is being repaired as a result of a collision or other than collision loss. Emergency road service pays a limited amount for towing or labor to repair your auto that is disabled at the location where it breaks down.
- Other Than Collision Coverage: Pays for damage to your auto caused by things other than collision, such as fire, theft, glass breakage or animal collision.
Contact a Mississippi Farm Bureau Insurance Agent today to get a free, no risk insurance quote and learn more about our full range of policy options.